Interesting Positions in a Professional Institute:
1. Examination Questions Compilers
2. Examination Questions Moderators
3. Examination Assessors/Markers (with traveling option)
4. Subject Tutors
5. Senior Subject Tutors
6. Principal Subject Tutors
7. Chief Tutors
9. Senior Examiners
10. Principal Examiners
11. Chief Examiners
12. Head, Examinations (this is a full time employment).
1. All applicants for Tutorship positions must be computer literate. The classes are online.
2. Applications must indicate positions being applied for.
3. Applicants interested in more than one position must submit separate applications for each of the positions.
4. All applicants must have personal and functional email addresses through which communication can be maintained.
5. These positions do not require applicants leaving their places of abode or resignation from current employment. On occasions where traveling is required, all such expenses shall be reimbursed.
6. Successful applicant shall be required to submit valid means of identification and current passport photograph.
7. Intending applicants who are given to plagiarism (copying other people's work...) need not apply as quality of work shall, on a continuing basis, be subjected to scrutiny.
8. Applicants must indicate subjects of interest.
9. All applications must be addressed and forwarded to:
The Director of Examinations,
Introduction to Cooperatives
Introduction to Social Enterprise & Innovation
Computer Awareness and Applications
Economics of Cooperatives
Financial Accounting of Not-For Profit Entities
Elements of Management
Introduction to Marketing
Composition and Communication Skills
Introduction to Entrepreneurship
Principles and Practice of Cooperatives
Organising and Managing Social Enterprises
Social Enterprise Business Model
Small Business Management
Microcredit Policies and Operating Institutions
Production and Materials Management
Practice of Entrepreneurship
Corporate Social Responsibility & Social Impact Assessment
Statistical and Quantitative Techniques
Corporate Finance and Strategy
Cooperative Field Administration
Customer Relationship Management
Company and Contract Laws
Supply Chain Management
Leadership, Management and Stewardship in the 3rd Sector
Project Design and Grantsmanship
Inspection, Investigation and Report Writing
Professional Responsibility and Ethos
Economic Planning and Development
Human Resource Management
Business Policy & Strategy
Quality Assurance & Control
Education and Training
Professional Practice Risks and Indemnity
Marketing of Services
Peace Initiatives, Conflicts Management & Alternative Disputes Resolution